Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, the redesigned MacBook Air combines incredible performance and up to 18 hours of battery life into its strikingly thin
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance.
- Faster 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks.
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks.
- Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do super fluid.
- Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects$ • Up to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines.
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail.
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with twice the resolution and low-light performance.
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- Share content seamlessly between iPhone and Mac
- MagSafe charging port, two Thunderbolt ports, and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share, and create like never before—across all your Apple devices.
|What's in the box||MacBook Air, 30W USB-C Power Adapter, USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable|
|Capacity||8GB unified memory and 256GB SSD|
|Charging||MagSafe 3 charging port|
|Generic name of the Product||Laptop|
|Camera||1080p FaceTime HD camera|
|Video formats recorded||Supported formats include HEVC, H.264 and ProRes HDR with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG|
|Operating System & Processor Features|
|Chip||Apple M2 chip|
|Manufacturer||Apple India Pvt. Ltd|
|Manufacturer's Address||19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560001, India.|