- AirTag is a simple way to track your belongings.
- In the Find My app, you can keep track of your gadgets and find your belongings as well.
- AirTag connects to your iPhone or iPad in a matter of seconds with a single tap.
- To help you discover your belongings, play a sound on the built-in speaker or simply ask Siri.
- If your AirTag is close, Precision Finding on your iPhone can direct you to it. Thanks to Ultra Wideband technology, you'll be able to see the distance to your AirTag.
- When you leave anything far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network, which incorporates many iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices all over the world, can help you locate your AirTag.
- Built to keep your personal information safe at all times.
- Your AirTag emits a secure Bluetooth signal that is detectable by nearby Find My network devices. These devices broadcast your AirTag's location to iCloud, where you can view it on a map in the Find My app. To safeguard your privacy, the entire process is anonymous and encrypted.
- There's no need to be concerned about battery life or data usage because it's efficient.
- Set AirTag to Lost Mode to receive automated notifications when it is found in the Find My network.
- Never keep track of your location or history.
- AirTag is designed to last more than a year on a single, easily replaceable battery. When it's time to replace it, your iPhone will notify you.
- AirTag is water and dust resistant to IP67 standards.
|Apple India Pvt. Ltd
|19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560001, India.